Thursday, April 3, 2014

Moving On...But 80% OFF Still Continues

Hey Everyone!

I know it's been a long time since I posted but life has gotten in the way again, and honestly I got really depressed with none of my discounts helping to sell any of the BeautiControl products I have left. I'm in the process of starting up a new and personal blog on my life adventures in things I enjoy, so keep an eye out for new beginnings by a Just Plum Petite [plumpetite.blogspot.com]

This 80% off discount will continue to be active until every last product is GONE! I continue to maintain and update the store, and will be making sure I have all the inventory up. (I have quite a few eye shadows that haven't made it up there - and with the discount they'll be about $3 - $4)

So spread the word, treat yourself or buy some gifts with the 80% discount code:

[Click on the code to head to the store in a new window!]

Warm Wishes,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, but I do moderate them before publishing. Please also check to make sure you aren't a "No-Reply" Comment-er (Google+ Profile Method & Blogger Profile Method)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...