Friday, November 16, 2012

New Product for the Holidays!

Good Morning Everyone!  Just wanted to announce that I added the "Sugar & Spice Instant Hand Manicure Set" to my Spa-tastic! store today!  They make a wonderful gift for any special lady in your life, and it has the added bonus of helping protect their hands from the winter weather! [a Win, Win!]

And the best part? Everything in my store is still on sale for 60% Off!

So what was an already spicy deal at $50 it's now at only $30! 
[if you live here locally in Corpus Christi, TX you also get FREE SHIPPING, otherwise it's $3 for anywhere in the US]

Sugar & Spice Manicure Set

Sugar & Spice Instant Hand Manicure
Sugar & Spice Extreme Repair Creme

I currently only have 3 in stock, so if you like it, grab it Quick!


I have very happily participated in The Grant Life's

the Grant life
Go check out the fun and join the party!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Comment Tips. You are no reply. I googled and found this for changing your Google+ to be reply-able:
    http://mrslambsclass.blogspot.com/2012/07/what-im-no-reply-blogger-google-fix.html

    Some people said it worked. Do you want to try it out and let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana! And yes, It Worked!! I even successfully responded to your comment through email, and then left a successful post on your blog [finally!] Thank you for all your help once again :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment, but I do moderate them before publishing. Please also check to make sure you aren't a "No-Reply" Comment-er (Google+ Profile Method & Blogger Profile Method)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...