Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dearest Apologies ...

Well I want to start off by saying how truly sorry I am for not keeping up with my blog during school semesters. It was one crazy thing after another for these past two semesters, nothing was letting up and I ended up getting a student job on campus at their research institute. It was great to have income again, but it really took a toll on me with my intense courseload that semester.

Ok, now I'm back at home from work and to try and make it up to you all, I'm offering a HUGE sale on all my in-stock BeautiControl products, for at least this whole month of August, and if needed I will extended the sale for another month, or until all the product is out.
Details on the sale in my next blog ... along with pictures!

Thank you so much for your patience, help, and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, but I do moderate them before publishing. Please also check to make sure you aren't a "No-Reply" Comment-er (Google+ Profile Method & Blogger Profile Method)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...