Thursday, August 2, 2012

The BIG Sale


***UPDATE*** Currently I am setting up my new store page for you to order from at Spatastic!


It's officially starting! The BIG, no HUGE sale I promised you all for the entire month of August (and possibly September if there's still items left).

Absolutely everything will be marked down to at least 60% off, and the Holiday Sets are even lower!

Here are some of the pictures of my inventory in-Stock and up for grabs!

My overcrowded bookcase display of inventory.


Margarita Collection
Includes: Body Lotion, Foot Creme, Foot Scrub, and
a lip balm stick (not pictured)

Spa Pedicure Set
Includes: Pedicure Foot Scrub, Cooling Foot Salve,
and Soothing Aromatherapy Foot Spray

Spa Brown Sugar Set
Set includes: Body Scrub, Lotion, and Shimmer Spray
The candles I usually reserved for Hostess Gifts at Spas, but may include in the set.

Summer Fragrance: Spa Sugar Squeeze Set Includes: Body Lotion & Perfume in drawstring bag
Smells like the Dulcet & Cabana "Blue"

New Sugar & Spice Manicure Sets

Chocolate Indulgence Holiday Set with Free loofah and  Exclusive Tupperware(R)  bowl/lid
Gift Wrap Kit included on all Holiday Sets

There will be no shipping and handling costs to those here in Corpus Christi, Texas
.... So stop on by!

My Local Google+ Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, but I do moderate them before publishing. Please also check to make sure you aren't a "No-Reply" Comment-er (Google+ Profile Method & Blogger Profile Method)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...