Thursday, August 9, 2012

Grand Opening!!

Hello to all my wonderful followers (albeit only 2... but I love y'all!)

I am pleased to announce I have my new online store up and running! Thanks to my awesome real-life friend Kelley over at The Grant Life.com I was inspired to get all my in-house inventory back out into the public again (and hopefully out of my office/guest room)!



The store is called "Spa-tastic!" and is located at: spawithjenn.storenvy.com. :-)
So please check it out, especially since 60% Off EVERYTHING is still running! (promo: SUMMER60 )

And while you're there check out Kelley's "Loveable's" store, she has some of the cutest accessories!!

1 comment:

  1. So far I have two followers, and have received two votes to keep the sale extended through September... So I believe that's the verdict! Sales are going to continue at 60% off through September!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment, but I do moderate them before publishing. Please also check to make sure you aren't a "No-Reply" Comment-er (Google+ Profile Method & Blogger Profile Method)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...